Monday, January 14, 2008

Iranians are leaving Islam

by Emir Reza
14 Jan, 2008

I was born in the early years of Islamic Revolution in Iran and just before the start of Iran-Iraq war. It is safe to say that the first music I heard must have been a revolutionary music, and the first face I saw on our black and white TV was that of Ayatollah Khomeini. I'm what they call "child of Revolution."

My Father was a simple clerk and my mother a house wife, both practicing Muslims and firm believers in Allah and Muhammad. No blasphemy was allowed in our house and we were perfectly convinced Khomeini was a holy man and a "favorite of Allah and His prophet." It sounds funny to me now but among my first childish drawings was the face of that old man, turban, beard and all.


http://www.islam-watch.org/Emir/Leaving-Islam-When-truth-comes-in-Mullahs-jump-out-the-window.htm

No comments: